Dry Red Wine 'Anemos Agiorgitiko' Palivou Estate
Dry Red Wine 'Anemos Agiorgitiko' is a deep-colored purple wine with intense fruity and clean aromas and the dominated flavors of cherries, strawberries and gooseberries.
The silky mouth feel and the grape juice aftertaste give the impression that you are tasting grapes from the vineyard during September.
|Area of Production:
||Ancient Nemea, Peloponnese, Greece
||100% Agiorgitiko (Saint George)
||Privately owned, Giougiza
||Red, Dry, Still
||ca. 13 % vol.
||14 - 16 ° C.
||Red light, fruity and elegant
Dry Red Wine 'Anemos Agiorgitiko' - Food Pairing
- Enjoy it with juicy red meats and spicy sauces.
- It combines perfectly with Chinese cuisine because of low tannins and fruity character.
- You can also serve it cool during summer and can even accompany it with fish.
- Silver Medal, vintage 1999, ConcoursInternationalduVin (Greece)
- Silver Medal, vintage 2000, Concours International du Vin (Greece)
- Gold Medal, vintage 2000, International Wine & Spirits (Greece)
- Gold Medal, vintage 2001, International Wine & Spirits (Greece)
- 2 stars, vintage 2001, Prowein (Germany)
- Gold Medal, vintage 2001, Concours International du Vin (Greece)
- Quality Certificate, vintage 2003, Mundus Vini (Germany)
Agiorgitiko red wine in a new role:
Handmade Natural Soap Wine-Spa for body 'Rania K' with Agiorgitiko red wine!
- Ancient Nemea, Peloponnese, Greece