The Kanenas white wine from Tsantali is a blend of the Chardonnay grapes and the Muscat d` Alexandrie vines from Maronia in Thrace. The wine is golden yellow and has aromas of citrus. The Chardonnay grapes give it a slightly nutty flavor. Ripe fruit and fine nuances of nutmeg dominate the bouquet.
- Enjoy it with juicy red meats and spicy sauces.
- It combines perfectly with roasted vegetables, white meat and hard cheese.
- You can also serve it cool during summer and can even accompany it with fish.
- THESSALONIKI INTERNATIONAL WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2020 – BRONZE
- SOMMELIERS CHOICE AWARDS US 2019 – BRONZE (79 points)
- THESSALONIKI INTERNATIONAL WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2018 – BRONZE
- ROBERT PARKER’s WINE ADVOCATE (June 2017) – 88 points
- ROBERT PARKER’s WINE ADVOCATE (August 2016) – 87 points
Get A 10% Off Coupon!
After subscribing you will receive your personal coupon via e-mail for your next order.
It can not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Discount is valid for new customers only.